Airhost For You are Brighton’s Airbnb experts. We provide a professional and personal Airbnb management service offering completely hassle-free hosting that ensures guests are happy, properties are cared for and hosts are maximising income.
We are a fast growing start-up business with offices in Central Brighton that will double in size again this year. As such we are looking for committed, enthusiastic, responsible team players to be a critical part of our success going forward.
Internship: Operations Assistant
(Full time, paid, 3 months initially)
We are looking for an Operations Assistant to help us with the day-to-day operations of our extremely busy company, working with everyone in the business including our clients and our guests.
What will your day to day activities be?
You will be part of the team responsible for ensuring the smooth management of all guest stays and client communications, including:
- Direct contact with guests and clients: responding to their enquiries and questions
- Scheduling our services and liaising with our partners to maintain our excellent service levels e.g. cleaning, linen, property services
- Setting up new clients on our systems and on Airbnb including visiting properties, writing listings, working with our professional photographer etc
- Working closely with the Guest Support team to ensure all aspects of the guest experience are excellent: from booking to arrival to departure
- Working closely with everyone in the team to ensure our clients and guests have remarkable experiences and our business continues to succeed and grow.
You absolutely must come with:
- A business related degree with a minimum of 2:1
- Bags of enthusiasm
- Bags of ambition
- A can-do attitude
- Adaptability – no 2 days are the same.
You will also need to be:
- Willing to get your hands dirty in a fast-paced, highly pressurised, entrepreneurial environment
- Tech-savvy and able to pick up new tools very quickly
- Customer / client focused
- Highly organised with great time management skills
- Meticulous in your attention to detail.
Why join us?
- This is a full time, paid role initially for 3 months that will lead to a full time job for the right candidate
- You will play an important part in our growth – no sitting on the side lines, this is a hands-on role
- We provide a supportive environment with plenty of opportunity for training & development
- Flexible hours with remote working when appropriate
- The innovative and relatively new sector of short lets (e.g. Airbnb) is exploding and growing 500% year on year with constant change and innovation. It’s exciting!
Please contact us on email@example.com with a covering letter explaining what you could bring to this role, with examples and evidence, plus an up to date CV.
Cleaners & Housekeepers
We are always on the look out for experienced and excellent cleaners and housekeepers.
Cleaning for Airbnb properties is very different to a straightforward domestic clean. It requires an amazing eye for detail with regard to cleaning AND presentation of the entire property. Attention to every single detail really matters. Our properties are presented to exacting hotel standards with hotel bed linen, towels & toiletries etc so the overall look of a property after every clean is just as important as the clean itself.
Our cleaning teams work 7 days a week, 362 days of the year and there is always plenty of work as we are a rapidly growing business.
We pay excellent rates, from £10 per hour, and give full training.
Interested? How to Apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- The role you are applying for
- Your relevant experience
- An up to date CV.