Airhost For You are Brighton’s Airbnb, short stay and holiday let experts, based in a retail space in Brighton’s North Laine, providing fully comprehensive and professional property management services to around 100 clients.
We recently launched our sister company, Savill Royals, which provides furnishing, design, staging and styling services and has significant growth plans over the coming year.
Property Manager (Part Time/Temporary)
Out and about every day in Brighton, the Property Manager is the eyes and ears of our business! As such, it is their responsibility to ensure the properties we look after across the city are maintained to the highest of standards and always left perfectly ready for guest arrival.
- Organising and undertaking the delivery and collection of our linen service. Please note that heavy lifting may be required.
- Replenishing items required in each property
- Working closely with housekeepers to ensure our exacting property standards are met
- Inspecting the property and reporting back on any issues in a timely manner
- Undertaking a number of property maintenance checks
- Carrying out basic property jobs e.g. fix blinds, replace light bulbs.
You will absolutely need to have:
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A full clean driving licence and use of own car
You will be:
- Highly organised and able to work to a tight schedule
- Very practical and able to turn your hand to get jobs done
- Physically strong (the bundles of linen we move around are heavy!)
- Available to work weekends.
Location: Brighton and the surrounds
Hours: Part time including weekends, for 1-2 months
Salary: £10-12 per hour depending on experience + per mileage travel and parking costs covered. This is initially a self employed position.
Start date: ASAP
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org