Airhost For You are Brighton’s Airbnb and short let experts. We provide a professional and personal Airbnb management service offering completely hassle-free hosting that ensures guests are happy, properties are cared for and hosts are maximising income.
We are a fast growing business with a brand new shop in the vibrant North Laine area of Brighton. As such we are looking for committed, enthusiastic, responsible team players to be a critical part of our success going forward.
Front of House Receptionist
2 x full time roles
We are looking for two bright, engaged individuals to join our team as Front of House Receptionist to help us launch our first stunning and unique shop in the heart of Brighton’s North Laine.
To manage current and potential guest reservations, including:
- Managing new reservation enquiries
- Checking guest payments, deposits and id.
- Delivering a fantastic guest experience
- Managing maintenance as and when required
- Co-ordinating with housekeeping.
To deliver all Front of House duties, including:
- Being the first point of contact for all guests, clients and visitors
- Answering calls, emails and face to face enquiries, booking appointments
- Managing the shop: ensuring a great environment for you and your team, clients, guests and visitors, managing office supplies
- Being an effective member of the team helping the business deliver to the highest of standards.
You will absolutely need to:
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service driven environment
- Be technology-savvy with the ability to learn and apply new systems
- Be adaptable and able to and embrace change as the business grows
- Work successfully unsupervised and as part of a team member
- Work successfully under pressure with an ability to prioritise and organise.
Some knowledge and experience of Airbnb, property, serviced apartments, hospitality and/or hotels is required.
Location: Based in our Brighton shop at 28 Gloucester Road, Brighton BN1 4AQ
Hours: Full time including some evenings and weekends
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £19-23,000 depending on experience + bonus + 28 days pa holiday