Airhost For You are Brighton’s Airbnb and short let experts. We provide a professional and personal Airbnb management service offering completely hassle-free hosting that ensures guests are happy, properties are cared for and hosts are maximising income.
We are a fast growing business with offices in Central Brighton that will double in size again this year. As such we are looking for committed, enthusiastic, responsible team players to be a critical part of our success going forward.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and committed individual to join our Guest Support team. The role is initially around 21 hours per week on a rotating shift basis with a view to going full time in the coming months and will be based at our central Brighton offices on the Old Steine.
To ensure the smooth delivery of all guest communications and guest stays by answering guest enquiries, managing bookings and assisting guests before and during their stay to ensure they have the very best experience.
This role would ideally suit somebody with hotel experience.
To manage current and potential guest communication in a timely way, with excellent customer service and communication, that includes:
- Managing potential and current guest communications
- Solving guest problems and responding in a timely and helpful way
- Dealing promptly with booking enquiries
- Securing new bookings by responding promptly and appropriately to guests
- Ensuring a smooth work flow for all concerned, particularly when there is a back to back booking
- Managing key codes & access for guests, cleaners, tradespeople etc
- Managing maintenance as and when required
- Working closely with the rest of the team to ensure the smooth delivery of guest stays
- Ensuring high levels of client & guest satisfaction at all times
Cleaners & Housekeepers
We are always on the look out for experienced and excellent cleaners and housekeepers.
Cleaning for Airbnb properties is very different to a straightforward domestic clean. It requires an amazing eye for detail with regard to cleaning AND presentation of the entire property. Attention to every single detail really matters. Our properties are presented to exacting hotel standards with hotel bed linen, towels & toiletries etc so the overall look of a property after every clean is just as important as the clean itself.
Our cleaning teams work 7 days a week and there is always plenty of work as we are a rapidly growing business.
We pay excellent rates, from £10 per hour, and give full training.
Interested? How to Apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- The role you are applying for
- Your relevant experience
- An up to date CV.